Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bracelets by Ida Pie

Can you tie knots?
Then you can do something like this.


This is what I did past sunday to my mother.
It is quick, easy and fun. And it looks nice.


I also made this box for her to put them in.






 These following bracelets I have made before.

I like to wear  atleast two
or more bracelets at a time.




Color coordinated beads.

I useed an old necklace
and bought some new beads.

You can also do these without the beads.
Just tie the knots. That looks cool too.






Here I chose red as an accent color.
It really pops out.


Mixing size and shape of the beads 
brings life to the design.



To open you just pull the bracelet.
Pull the beads to close.
It is that easy.  





This is what I use
when I make the Macrame bracelets.






And that is a "Piece of Pie"

Thank you for reading!
Feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...