Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dotted Tangerine


I desided to stay on this Orange wave I've got going.
Todays Nail Art Manicure presents Mavala - Tangerine 147
Nail Art Glitter from Viva la Nails - Glitter (Neon) Coral
and Dazzling Rounds - Rose (the bigger circles) also from Viva la Nails.
Then I used a medium sized dotter and black polish for the dotts.



Somehow this made me think of a cat animal. A leopard maybe.
The dotts reprecent the leopard hanging on a tree branch
with the tail hanging down or something.
The brain works in musterious ways.



 This Nail Art design is actually more funky and fun in real life.
It was hard to capture it on photo. Got a lot of compliments too.
A girl on the tube/metro asked where I had got my nails done. :)

Let me know if you give it a try, or if you do it with your own twist.

__  __  __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. It is usually hard to capture everything pretty and beautiful about the nail design on the photo :S.
    YOur design looks very pretty and unique. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love this, it's so cute! No wonder you got lots of compliments :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised that I liked this as much as I did because orange is not my fav color. I had this on for 3 or 4 days. And would do it again. Maybe orange is starting to grow on me...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...