Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 6 of 10 Day Challenge

Day 6 - Favorite Celebrity Manicure


The Half-Moon Manicure has often been seen on Dita Von Teese.
I have not done a Half-Moon manicure yet so I thought I would give
it a go. Also gives me the chance to wear on of my favorite colors. 


 It is so hard to photograph the right shade of this red.
These pictures are either tad bit too red or brown.

I applied one coat of holographic polish base
Make Up Store - Aqua Fix
Two coats of Make Up Store - Madeleine
2 Coats of China Glaze - Salsa
Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat



I'm doing this 10 Day Challenge with
 Lizzie - Do It Yourself, Lady...,
Carinae - Carinae L'etoile's polish stash
 and with Tamira - Naudii Beautii
Be sure to check out what these dolls come up with during this challenge.
And as we live in different parts of the world the post will pop up during the day.


__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Love me some red too..

    It's so classic Hollywood... Celebrity style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you put a twist on this with the holo in the half moon! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost did this, but I got all waylaid by the lace mani...I love how it turned out on you. Diggin' the the Madeleine holo twist. =)

    I need to get an aqua base for my holos...putting on my shopping/wish list. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad I was not able to get the holo on photo. swas really hard. And a base for holos is a MUST. it really does a HUGE diference. So much easier to apply.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...