Friday, April 27, 2012

Nubar Gem Swatched

Nubar - Gem
Nubar - Gem (Natural Light)

Here comes the first pictures and swatches of a
polish from my recent Polish and Eyeshadow Haul.


Today I have swatches of Nubar - Gem from the Prism
Collection. This is a soft light brown that flashes dusty pink.
The holographic effect comes from prismatic particles in
the polish, making the effect more scattered than linear.

Nubar - Gem (Natural Light)

Gem is a bit sheer so I did three coats of it. It can look a bit chunky
without top coat so I recommend slapping on a coat to get it smooth.

Nubar - Gem

I stamped an image with Konad - Black Pearl from XL Plate D.
Somehow I managed to smudge rest of the stamped nails on my
picture hand so there is only one picture. I know it is kinda lame.

Nubar - Gem stamped with Konad - Black pearl using XL Plate D.

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

3 comments:

  1. Nubar Gem looks gorgeous. Love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love comments. And I will do my best to answere all of them.
      If you want me to follow your blog or enter a Giveaway please write me an email about it. All links to blogs in comments will be ignored.
      Thank you!

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...