Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Polish and Eyeshadow - Haul

Nubar Nail Polish, Too Faced - Matte Eye (Gift Box and Pouch for shades).

My Beauty Bay order came a while ago. Let's have a
look at what I got. As I am a sucker for matte eyeshadow,
well let's be honest, a sucker for eyeshadow, I wanted to 
try out the Too Faced - Matte Eye eye shadow palette.

L-R: Nubar - Reclaim, Sexy Red, Prize and Gem


Now that I finally have Nubar - Reclaim I can say that I waited
way too long to get it. If you like Holographic polish you should
get it. If you like green polish you should get it. If you like green
holographic polish then... What are you waiting for? Go get it!


I got some free gifts with my order from Beauty Bay. A sample
of Too Faced - Shadow Insurance and a pouch for keeping my
sun shades in. Beauty Bay also offers an option to buy a gift
box and I did. It is the sparkly box that you see under the stuff.


I will be showing you more pictures and swatches of the
Eye Shadow Palette and the Nail Polishes in upcoming posts.

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

5 comments:

  1. Great haul, the Nubars look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Can´t wait to see the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul!!! Those Nubars look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to get the last swatches done and posted for you. Hard to find time right now.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...