Thursday, April 26, 2012

Too Faced - Matte Eye

Too Faced - Matte Eye

Here comes the first item from my recent Polish and Eyeshadow
Haul. First up is the Too Faced - Matte Eye eyeshadow palette.

How do I create a modern matte eye?

The modern way to wear matte is to keep it soft, sophisticated
and a little sexy. My matte Eye kit combines the best of both
warm and cool tones in easy to wear, suede neutrals. It will have
you looking polished and pretty in a flash, without the flash!

- Jerrod Blandino, Too Faced Founder Matte Eye Expert
Text at the back of the palette.

Too Faced - Matte Eye

In the lid you have three cards showing you how you could use each
section of the palette. They are devided into Day, Classic and Fashion.
I have been doing my makeup for so long that I don't think I will use them. 



Now onto the Pictures and Swatches of the eyeshadows. First row
is neutrals where Coffee Bean looks greenish, in some lights it is and
in others it is brown. Second row is grey tone where the last shadow is
a smoggy greyish navy blue. Last row has the pink share Fresh Linen
that seems to blend in my skin very well. I love it how they have made
the lighter shadows big. Because atleast I always use up them first.

Too Faced - Matte Eye

Swatches are done on bare skin with no primer. Photo taken in daylight.

Swatches of Too Faced Matte Eye Palette

This palette is very usable with its matte shadows. I reach for it a lot as it
has shades from light to dark. The packagin is really cute but feels a bit bulky.

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

2 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing this paltte ever since it came out. I love Too Faced eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swtches. This palette seems really versatile.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...