Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wet n Wild Swatched


Here comes swatches of the Wet n Wild palettes showed in THIS POST.
I swatched them yesterday and this morning I did my eye-makeup using them.
I'm sorry, but I don't have a photos as I was in a hurry in the morning, and did
not have time to take pictures. And I was busy when I got home and then I just
forgot. But I just have to say WOW. I'm in LOVE. The pigmentation is excelent.
Staying power is great. Only regret is that I should have tried Wet n Wild sooner.

Lust
 Lust Swatched with no primer. Photos taken in daylight. I love it that
there is three completely matte shades in this palette. The lightest shade,
top right, is great as a browbone shade. Will use it alot even though it has
some small glitter particles in it. The dark shadow, bottom right, is not overly
shimmery/glittery eather, as I first thought. The plum shade, middle left, might
come off as too red in the photo, top photo shows more accurate color.

Lust
Nutty

Lust

Nutty is a great medium brown for blending out darker colors.
Or could be used as a lid color. Not overly shimmery. More of a frost.

Silent Treatment

Silent Treatment has a perfect browbone color for me. Nice
frosty shadows. The glitter in the crease color is not over powering,
but rather discrete, and the eyeshadow seems to be matte othervise. And
the eyelid color is just a nice soft and smooth shade. This palette is a favorite.

Silent Treatment

Sweet As Candy has nice frosty eye shadows. This is like a daytime
palette. And Silent Treatment is the night time palette. Browbone color
is a nice hightligting color and the lid color is a nice soft smooth shade
This palette is going to be a lot in use along with Silent Treatment.

Sweet As Candy

If you like softer colors get Sweet As Candy. If you are
more into dark shades, go for Silent Treatment. And keep
in mind that I am really pale. So these palettes might not look
like this on you at all. Lust was the darkest palette of them all.

Sweet As Candy

Did I tip the scales for you with the swatches?

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

4 comments:

  1. I love the lust palette! I long for the day that wet'n wild comes to England...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can order them from beautyjoint.com
      That's what I did.

      Delete
  2. I love this palette!!it´s beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...