Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Free Hand Nail Art - NOTW


Robin Moses known from YouTube posted a picture on Facebook of a tutorial
on how to do these beatiful birds sitting on a tree branch. I just had to give it a try.
But I didn't look at the tutorial I just saw the photos once and did this manicure
using the same idea. And I LOOOOOVE love love this design. I got so many
compliments and people looking at my nails and I felt so pretty with them.

Left Hand

If you want to have a go at this design you can check out

Left hand

I did this design in a rush as I had to get it done before I had to head out
the door. Didn't want to leave with naked nails. So I will for sure do this design
again, taking it slow, using the full spectrum colors and following the tutorial.
It would have been so much easier if I had looked at the tutorial first.
Somwhow I did a better job on the birds on my right hand, below.

Right hand.
Right hand

Dotting tools and brush used.

Products used: Base color is Bourjoise - Rose Lounge.
Followed that up with painting the nail tips in various colors, using brush
and dotting tool, with the following polishes: Catherine Arley - 801 and 807,
BYS - Astro Gold, Catherine Arley - 806, BK - 20, Flormar 072, BK Deluxe -33,
Essence - Glamorous Life, China Glaze - Harmony and Savina - Purple Prince.

Black details done with with BK Deluxe - 02 using dotting tools and
Edinburgh Realism Sable Brush M0. Top Coat:  Orly - Polishield.

Polishes used.

What is your favorite manicure that you have done following a tutorial?
You can post links to those tutorials and the manicure you did in the comments.

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

27 comments:

  1. Wow! That turned out amazing! The birds are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, and I love the little lovebirds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty~~ Very fall-esque :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantan, ya te las copiare, con tu permiso claro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not my design. I have been inspired by Robin Moses. You can watch the YouTube tutorial here --->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nV1wroRcCs
      And if you do the manicure please say that it is Robin Moses Inspired to credit her for making the design.


      Este no es mi diseño. He sido inspirado Moisés de Robin. Podrás ver el tutorial de YouTube aquí---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nV1wroRcCs
      Y si haces la manicura por favor dicen que es Robin Moisés inspirado le de crédito para hacer el diseño.
      -- Bing translator.

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is so cute!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning!!!!!!! It reminds me of those beautiful Japanese paintings...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks stunning! Love love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!!absolutely amazing!!!!congratulation!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for your kind words. Means alot to me. The manicure seems to be a hit.
    Thank you Robin Moses on the great design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. I cannot wait to replicate this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look fabulous Ida, congrats, great work.

    xox
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning! and so perfect for autumn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so beautiful! I'd love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks dolls! Remember that it is Robin Moses Inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful design, love how your manicure turned out, great inspiration! I love Robin Moses tutorials. I am always having problems when it comes to paint my right hand, even if you made yours in a rush, the right hand mani looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's typical me to do things in a rush. That's why I want to have an other go at this manicure, and because I love it. I think I will do this for a wedding I'm going to this month.

      Delete
  17. This is so beautiful! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG this is absolutely stunning. i would never ever pull this off in a rush

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow your so talented love this art of yours

    ReplyDelete
  20. great blog dear!i love it!if you want we can follow each other!let me know on my blog!kiss

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...